Yoga Play Fit Camps are a total body-conditioning program that includes cutting edge fitness instruction, yoga practice, and nutritional education. Unlike other programs that take a military or hardcore approach to fitness, Yoga Play Fit Camp is uniquely designed to encourage and support you while you experience the pure enjoyment of feeling your body in motion and freeing your body with yoga.
Your experience will include Dramatic improvement in your energy level and self-confidence; increased power, strength and endurance; loss of inches, a firmer body, and smaller pant size; improved athletic performance; feeling healthy and happy – regardless of age or fitness level.
Begins January 6, 2014
TINA’S YOGA PLAY PRESENTS …
A SIX WEEK COMMITMENT TO BECOMING STRONGER, LEANER, AND HEALTHIER!
This years challenge is the integration of the FIVE COMPONENTS of fitness, but with a Yogic twist! Begin your journey with Tina by setting a sankalpa: an intention or goal for your challenge. Each meeting also begins with a short meditation to support your daily choices. All classes consist of cardio, strength training, and yoga, with a new fitness challenge added weekly.
- 18 Private Classes (To be scheduled directly with Tina) and 18 Group Classes (Join any of the options offered) Meets 6 Times a Week. Total Cost $1,700
- 3 Group Classes Weekly $520 for 18 classes
- 4 Group Classes Weekly $625 for 24 classes
- 5 Group Classes Weekly $750 for 30 classes
- 6 Group Classes Weekly $820 for 36 classes
- Muscle Strength
- Muscle Endurance
- Cardio Vascular Endurance
- Body Composition
Goals and Intentions
- Create whole body health and wellness by integrating the Five Components of Fitness and Yoga into a well-rounded workout.
- Learn the fundamentals of healthy diet and meal planning.
- Create/Build a personalized 25 minute workout you can do anytime anywhere.
- Arrive on time for all classes
- Complete all homework assignments
- Purchase your own jump rope and journal
- Maintain a positive and supportive attitude
- WORK HARD AND HAVE FUN!
- Monday 7:30AM and 9:30AM. Focus is Core, Cardio and Yoga
- Tuesday 10:30AM and 5:30PM. Focus is Legs, Cardio and Yoga
- Wednesday 9:30AM and 6:00PM. Focus is Arms, Cardio and YOGA
- Thursday 10:30AM and 5:00PM. Focus is Core, Cardio and Yoga
- Friday 7:30AM AND 9:30AM. Focus is Legs, Cardio and Yoga
- Saturday 6:30AM. Focus is Arms, Cardio and Yoga
Classes begin January 6, 2014 and end February 15, 2014.
Any classes missed will be the responsibility of the participant to make up by 2/15/14. Otherwise classes will be forfeited with out refund.
NO EXCEPTIONS will be allowed for this event.
- Choose any of the class combinations from above. Classes are 1 to 1.25 hours each.
- Payment options are available.
- Private meetings must be scheduled with Tina directly. A 24 hour cancelation is required or session is forfeited.
- Choose up to 3 Classes per week.
- Payment options are available.
26 Day Eat Clean Session begins October 6 through October 31, 2014
26 Day Eat Clean Fit Camp Challenge Information Total cost for group class is $499 per person. A non-refundable fee of $99.00 is due upon registration to secure your spot. Balance is due by October 1, 2014.
Total cost for a private class is $1,300 per person. Payment and appointments may be arranged with Tina directly; initiation date is your choice.
Total cost for a buddy class is $800 per person. Payment and appointments may be arranged with Tina directly; initiation date is your choice.
Cost Includes the Following One 30 Minute Private Consultation; One Hour Classes of Functional Strength Training twice a week; 90 Minute Yoga Practice once a week; Forty Five minute walk on the Foster City Levy once a week; A One Time Walk Through Whole Foods as a group; Body Fat Composition Analysis; Weekly Weigh-Ins; Nutrition Analysis; Nutrition Guidance; Recipes.
Your Contribution Follow food guidelines to the best of your ability; Keep a food journal; Alternating days you will do an additional cardiovascular training of your choice. YES, this means that you will be working out 6 days a week; Show up for meetings ON TIME with a positive and supportive attitude. Make up classes are limited and must be done by the end of camp on October 26, 2013. A 24 hour cancellation notice is required per visit – otherwise appointment is forfeited without refund.
Choose ONE of the following class options:
T at 10:30AM and M W F at 9:30AM; Friday is 1.5 hour class including lecture
W at 5:30PM and M T Th at 6:30PM; Monday is 1.5 hour class including lecture
*Space is limited to 6 participants per class and will be enrolled on a first come first served basis.
The camaraderie that forms within group training dramatically improves the fitness experience. Fit Camp is designed to meet the unique goals of each team member while establishing a strong sense of community and group motivation. Come discover that while you’re fitness goals may not exactly match your neighbors’, you’re in this together!
“I look forward to helping you meet your fitness goals in a playful, safe, and encouraging atmosphere.” Tina ~