On January 2, 2015 Challenge Yourself for 30 Days!
Yoga Play Challenge is a total body- conditioning program that includes cutting edge fitness instruction, yoga practice, and nutritional education.
Unlike other programs that take a military or hardcore approach to fitness, Yoga Play Fit Camp is uniquely designed to encourage and support you while you experience the pure enjoyment of feeling your body in motion and freeing your body with yoga.
You will experience
- Dramatic improvements in your energy levels and self-confidence
- Increased power, strength and endurance
- Loss of inches, a firmer body, and smaller pant size
- Improved athletic performance
- Feeling healthy and happy – regardless of age or fitness level
Total Cost for group class is $449 per person. A non-refundable registration fee of $99.00 to secure your spot is due upon registration. Balance is due by December 25, 2014. No refunds after 48 hours.
Total cost for private class is $1,300 per person. Payment and appointments may be arranged with Tina directly; initiation date is your choice. Balance is due by start date unless arrangements have been made.
Total Cost for Buddy class is $800 per person. Payment and appointments may be arranged with Tina directly; initiation date is your choice. Balance is due by start date.
Cost includes the following
- One 30 Minute Private Consultation- Must be scheduled prior to start date
- 8 One Hour Classes of Functional Training- Meets twice a week.
- 4 Seventy-five Minute Yoga practices- Meets once a week.
- 4 Seventy Five Minute walks on the foster City Levy- Meets once a week.
- A One Time Walk Through Whole Foods- To be done as a group.
- Body Fat Composition
- Weekly Weigh-Ins
- Nutrition Analysis
- Nutrition Guidance
Expected from the participant
- Follow food guidelines to the best of your ability.
- Keep a food journal
- Achieve a total of six training days per week by doing additional cardiovascular training of your choice on alternating days.
- Show up for meetings ON TIME with a positive and supportive attitude. Make up classes are unavailable for this event and appointments are forfeited without refund.
Choose ONE of the following class options.
“Breakfast Club” M W at 7:30AM and M W Th F at 8:30AM
“Happy Hour” M at 7:15PM T Th at 5:00PM and W at 5:30PM
Please be aware that space is limited to 12 participants per class and will be enrolled on a first come first served basis. Tina looks forward to helping you meet your fitness goals in a playful, safe, and encouraging atmosphere.