Yoga Play in Greece at Daios Cove on the Island of Crete
A Retreat with Tina Belluomini September 16th to 23rd 2017
Join Tina for the most luxurious retreat yet! Simply retreat to the the pristine beaches, superb accommodations and breathtaking surroundings of this five star resort. Time to Explore, Relax and most importantly Play…
Arriving to Daios Cove on September 16 and departing on September 23, 2017 each room is elegantly designed with amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea. Most days will begin with a practice led by Tina, after which you’ll be free to explore the island, take a jog on the onsite running path, or guiltlessly relax at the resort. Other days will be spent exploring together on fitness hikes and historical adventures. Optional and separately priced excursions are available and most importantly, the ultimate spa experience awaits you. Overall you will rejuvenate and restore at this hidden paradise in Greece.
You will enjoy:
- Morning coffee/tea, fruit daily
- Use of all facilities including private infinity pool and access to the therapeutic spa (additional costs apply with your 15% discount)
- Two delicious meals daily
- Running trails
- Invigorating Vinyasa Yoga practices, Sunset Meditation and Yoga Workshops led by Tina
- Off site excursions moderately and separately priced for additional fun. You’ll have time and freedom to enjoy activities such as Hiking, Fishing, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Sailing, Canoeing, Inflatable Water Toys, Cooking Classes and Gastronomical Tours.
Accommodations & Payment
Daios Cove Luxury Resort on Crete, Greece
Retreat fees are per person; includes 7 nights accommodations tax included, coffee/tea, fruit, breakfast and dinner daily, retreat and classes. A non-refundable 30% registration fee is due upon booking (applies to total). The balance/final payment is due by August1, 2017. However, there is a payment schedule to follow OR full payment is accepted at any time. Please contact Tina to make arrangements. Rates are based on today’s exchange and may be subject to change.
Double Price for 2 Occupants with two Queens Beds is priced at $2,736
Single Price for 1 Occupant with one King Bed is priced at $3,815.
Contact Tina at 650-862-9376 or TinasYogaPlay@gmail.com
Yoga Play in Calistoga California at
A Retreat with Tina Belluomini April 20th to 23rd 2017
California’s wine country is where we are headed for three nights of mind and body health. Relaxation and rejuvenation are guaranteed in this picturesque setting at the Mayacamas Ranch, where you can indulge in the local wineries, as we will be situated within minutes of California’s best. Additionally, there will be time to take advantage of the on-sight *massage therapy. There’s also a swimming pool and whirlpool; a soothing way to start or end each day at this mountain getaway. This beautiful resort and its accommodations offer peaceful spaciousness to support your journey.
You will enjoy:
- Adorable cabins with 100% organic bedding
- Use of all facilities
- Eight delicious home-made meals featuring local, organic ingredients
- Expansive hiking trails
- Six invigorating Vinyasa Yoga practices led by Tina
- Two exhilarating Tabata lessons
- Dorm Room Occupancy $830.00
- Double Room Occupancy $982.00
- Single Room Occupancy $1,279.00
Yoga Play in Sayulita, Mexico
A Retreat with Tina Belluomini January 23 to January 30, 2016
TO SIGN UP TODAY & SAVE YOUR SPOT email:
Imagine being completely de-stressed, vibrant, healthy, peaceful and worry free. Not even having to think about what your next meal will be. Yet, knowing that you’ll be nourished with healthy and delicious foods. All this, while being surrounded by tropical beauty and warm culture.
Haramara (“Mother Sea” in the native Huichol Indian language) is an exclusive, intimate and secluded seaside retreat offering superior mind-body-spirit experiences along with sensual tropical harmony to every guest. Haramara offers serenity, seclusion and security to ensure relaxing and renewing wellness.
Deep thought and consideration was given to the placement and location of every structure at Haramara, so as to remain “at-one” with the spirit of the land, the jungle and the beach, with minimal environmental impact. Every structure has been hand-built using traditional construction methods. The planning of Haramara took into consideration the environment and the quality of your experience.
Your gastronomical experience at Haramara will be exquisite. Enjoy delicious vegetarian and pescatarian gourmet meals served in their open air dining room with spectacular views that overlook the jungle and the ocean. All meals are tastefully prepared with fresh local ingredients and beautifully served with artistic presentations.
Haramara is located 45 minuts north of the airport in Puerto Vallarta, near the quaint town of Sayulita, in the spectacular Pacific coastal region known as Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
From the moment you arrive to the moment you lever, you will be cared fro and nurtured. Come experience for yourself the world-famous Haramara Magic!
To support your journey you will enjoy:
- 7 NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS (INCLUDING IVA & HOTEL TAX)
- 3 DELICIOUS GORMET MEALS DAILY
- MORNINGS WILL COME TO LIFE WITH A FITNESS CLASS FOLLOWED BY A STRONG VINYASA FLOW PRACTICE LED BY TINA
- EVENINGS WILL BE TRANQUIL MEDITATIONS TO REVITALIZE AND REJUVENATE WITH A SLOW YIN PRACTICE
- SPECTACULAR WEATHER
- ACCESS TO THE THERAPEUTIC SPA (ADDITIONAL COSTS APPLY)
- SOLITUDE AT THE PRIVATE BEACH
- ON-SITE HIKING WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS
- PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- OFF-SITE EXCURSIONS SUCH AS FISHING, SURFING, PADDLE BOARDING, SAILING, HORSEBACK RIDING, WHALE WATCHING, & 13 CANOPY LINES (ADDITIONAL COST APPLY) FREE
- TIME FOR NAPPING, READING, SHOPPING OR JUST BEING…